'Tis the season for green in my world.
1. Badminton - who doesn't love?
2. Root Base Table - from Philadelphia-based Groundworks
3. Perennials Rugs - in custom colors
4. Boxwood & Pea Gravel - natural, low maintenance, and orderly
5. Interlocking Garden Stools - stylish and flexible
6. Adirondack Chairs - modern chairs from DWR come in many colors
7. Alliums - or any purple flower
8. Sutherland Teak Side Table - adds dimension
9. Perennials - fabrics have a beautiful hand
10.Adjustable Iron Candleholder by Sutherland is super functional
A more coastal version of the scheme includes a display of Moss tents (top left) and my very own Spectator Chair with grass seat (bottom right.)
Included is a photo of my brother Dave's outdoor bar - decked out with fresh herbs and a refrigerator. It's one of my favorite spots!
Wishing you all a bright and happy summer!